table of Contents
Jammu University Recruitment 2023 | 181 Faculty Vacancies | Check Posts, Eligibility and how to Apply
Jammu University Recruitment 2023: The University of Jammu has invited online applications for Faculty positions of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director, Assistant Director, Librarian, Deputy Librarian and Assistant Librarian. in different departments/schools of Jammu University & offsite campuses mentioned below.
|Recruiting Body:||University of Jammu|
|No. of Posts:||181 Posts|
|Job Location:||Jammu, J&K|
|Salary:||Rs. 57,700 to 2,18,200/-|
Important Dates to Consider
|Opening of online applications||14-06-2023|
|Last Date for submission of complete online applications||15-07-2023 (Extended)|
Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Associate Professor||60 Posts|
|Assistant Professor||64 Posts|
|Assistant Director||01 Post|
|Deputy Librarian||02 Posts|
|Assistant Librarian||04 Posts|
Application Fees of Rs. 1,770/- have to be paid through the recruitment portal gateway. However, persons with disabilities (PWD) are exempted from payment of application fees.
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Professor||Level-14 of 7th CPC: Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-|
|Associate Professor||Level-13A of 7th CPC: Rs. 1,31,400 – 2,17,100/-|
|Assistant Professor||Level-10 of 7th CPC: Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/-|
|Director||Level-14 of 7th CPC: Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-|
|Librarian||Level-14 of 7th CPC: Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-|
|Deputy Librarian||Level-13A of 7th CPC: Rs. 1,31,400-2,17,100/-|
|Assistant Librarian||Level-10 of 7th CPC: Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/-|
Steps to Apply for Jammu University Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of the University of Jammu at www.jammuuniversity.ac.in.
- Click on “Jobs@JU (Teaching Staff)” tab available on the home page.
- Now click on the link “Click here for online form submission” available against Advertisement No. Adm/TW/C&R/23/311.
- Register and Fill in the application form.
- Pay the application fee, Fees of Rs. 1770/- for all the positions has to be paid through the recruitment portal gateway.
- Submit the application form.
- Keep a printout of the completed online application (Hard copy) form for future reference also.
All the applicants should send a printout of the completed online application form (Hard Copy) along with self-attested documents as mentioned at point number 6 below through registered post only to below-given address so as to reach on or before 17/07/2023 otherwise the candidature be treated as rejected
Apply Online : Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Download Mobile App: Click Here