Kishtwar Anganwadi Workers/Helpers Recruitment 2024
Kishtwar Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2024 Anganwadi Bharti 2024 Kishtwar, Kishtwar Anganwadi Vacancy 2024 Apply Online, Kishtwar Anganwadi Recruitment 2024, Anganwadi Jobs in Kishtwar, Kishtwar Anganwadi Recruitment Form 2024, Anganwadi Vacancy in Kishtwar 2024, Kishtwar Anganwadi Supervisor, Worker, Helper Vacancy
Readvertisement for Recruitment of Sahayikas (Anganwadi Helpers) already advertised vide Advertisement No.02 of 2023. Dated 10.07.2023 and Advertisement No. 04 of 2023. Dated 15.09.2023 in Anganwadi Centres of POSHAN Project Kishtwar.
Kishtwar Anganwadi Vacancy 2024 Apply Online
|J&K Department of Integrated Child Development Services
|Anganwadi Supervisor, Worker, Helper, Teacher Vacancy
|OUT Download Notification
|Rs.8000-36000/- Per Month
1. Government order No 222-JK(SWD) of 2022 Dated:30.11.2022.
2.Government Order No.103-JK(SWD) of 2023 dated: 28.04.2023.
District Kishtwar Anganwadi Workers/Helper Recruitment 2024
Due to poor response from public 2 posts of Sahayikas (AWHs) are again advertised as per the details given below:
Applications are invited in the Prescribed Performa in Annexure “A” from the eligible candidates for engagement Anganwadi Helpers on Honorarium basis for aforementioned posts of Anganwadi Centres. The important dates/details with regard to the posts are as under: JK police recruitment 2024..
a) Date of commencement for submission of application 01.01.2023
b) Last date for submission of applications is12.01.2023(A/N)
c) Annexure B- Name of the Post, Location/Ward, Qualification and Criteria for selection
d) Annexure C- Affidavit
Eligibility Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2024 district Wise:
1. The selection of Helper shall be restricted to the electoral ward where Anganwadi Centre is located.
2. Women candidates in the age group of 18-37 years shall be eligible.
3. The candidate must be domicile of the UT of J&K.
4. Minimum qualification for Anganwadi Helper shall be matriculation.
5. In case no matriculate candidate available in the ward, candidates with qualification not less than 8th standard shall be considered.
6. The committee shall select the most destitute/needy married woman of the ward as helper from amongst those who fulfil the qualification criteria. In case no married candidate is available, unmarried candidate may be considered.
B. In case eligible candidate is available within the family of retiring AWWs/AWHs, the said candidate shall qualify for additional two percent points. Download Android App
Document Verification for Anganwadi Helpers Recruitment 2024 district Kishtwar:
1) The candidate who is shortlisted for Document verification will be required to appear for Document Verification along-with the original documents as well as self-attested Photostat copy of each document as per the Advertisement Notification. The candidate must be in possession of the prescribed academic qualification and other document like Domicile Certificate, on or before the last date of submission of application form.
a) Marks sheet(s)/Diploma/Degree of the qualification prescribed for the post as per Advertisement Notification.
b) Date of Birth/Matriculate Certificate.
c) Domicile Certificate.
d) Unmarried Certificate (where required)
2) Candidates have to bring two passport size recent color photographs and one original Photo ID proof. Photo ID Proof can be:
i) Aadhaar Card
ii) Voter ID card.
3) The candidate, who is supposed to furnish various certificates issued by or before the prescribed cut-off date, shall be required to produce them at the time of Document Verification or as may be sought by the Committee; in case of failure, the committee shall take necessary decision which shall be final. JKSSB VLW DV List Check Your dv date
Documents Required for District Kishtwar Anganwadi Workers/Helper Recruitment: –
i) Academic Qualification certificate with marks Sheet.
ii) Date of Birth Certificate
iii) Domicile Certificate
iv) Ward certificate from concerned Executive Officer (EO) Municipality (for Urban Centers) and Block Development Officer (For Rural Centers)
v) Copy of Ration Card duly attested by concerned TSO
vi) Un-married Certificate from Concerned Tehsildar (in case of unmarried)
vii) Relieving order copy of Sanginis (AWW) or Sahayikas (AWH) in case of candidate is from the family of retiring AWW/AWH.
viii) Affidavit in the prescribed format duly attested by Its Class Judicial Magistrate.
ix) Aadhaar Card and Voter ID.
x) 2 passport size photographs.
Note: No application form shall be accepted after the expiry of the Last date i.e. 12-01-2023.
Anganwadi Recruitment Age Limit
The minimum age of women applying for Anganwadi recruitment is 18 years to a maximum of 45 years, women can apply. Different suits have been prescribed on the basis of special categories.
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age- 40 Years
- Age Relaxation- As per Government Rules.
- For more information
- please visit its official website.
Anganwadi Recruitment Fees
The application form will be filled out free of cost in Anganwadi Recruitment, there is no application form fee, application form filling fee is 0.