JK Youth Final Screening of candidates figuring in the provisional lists under JK Super-75 and JK SuperB-75 Scholarship Schemes.
Whereas, applications were invited from eligible male and female candidates belonging to marginalized sections of a society undergoing Post-graduate course for scholarship under JK Super-75 and JK Super B-75 scheme by Mission Youth, J&K;
Whereas, provisional lists comprising of 100 candidates each were notified by Mission Youth, J&K under JK Super-75 and JK Super B-75 schemes for verification by district authorities;
Whereas, district verification report have been received from all districts except Jammu and Srinagar. Out of the list of 100 candidates forwarded for verification under each scheme, 08 candidates under JK Super-75 and 13 candidates under JK Super B-75 were found ineligible as per the guidelines of the scheme by district authorities. Verification reports with respect to 17 female and 05 male candidates are still awaited from Srinagar and Jammu districts. Also, more clarity is required with respect to the eligibility of 05 candidates who have applied under the reserved category;
Whereas, the provisional merit of the candidates was drawn based on the graduation and entrance marks uploaded by the candidates during the online application process on the presumption that the candidates have uploaded all the details correctly after going through the application form properly;
Whereas, due to rejection of candidature of 21 candidates and awaited district verification of 22 candidates, there is expected to be a shortfall of special category candidates for whom slots have been reserved as per guidelines of the schemes;
Whereas, the verification reports received from district authorities have partially verified the eligibility criteria of the candidates as per the guidelines of the scheme and some of the eligibility aspects require further verification especially of academic marks. Also, the account details along with other details have to be captured and verified before the transfer of scholarship;
Therefore, through the medium of this notice, the candidates figuring in Annexure-A (JK Super-75 /Girls), Annexure-B (JK SuperB-75 /Boys), and Annexure-C (Reserved Category Candidates) of this notice are requested to attend final screening before the Screening Committee as per the instructions given below for award of scholarship:
The candidates shall bring the following documents (in original) for the document verification:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Admission Letter /Confirmation/Offer Letter from the University/ Institution
- Marks Certificate of relevant Examination (UG/PG Degree) Proof of Entrance Score (Entrance Scorecard )
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- BPL/PHH Ration Card
- Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority (in case of PwD students)
- Affidavit to the effect that the candidate has not taken benefit under any other scholarship scheme and in case, the adverse is found out, the candidate is liable to recovery of scholarship along with other legal action as mandated by law (to be submitted)
The candidates shall bring one set of self-attested copies of above documents (except (j), which shall be attached in original) along with the personal form in Annexure-D of this notice for submission to the Screening Committee at the time of verification. The schedule of verification and venue of verification shall be as under:
The candidates are advised to take careful note of the timings.
- In case of candidates failing to attend the document verification on the scheduled date and time as mentioned, the candidature of the candidate shall be deemed to be rejected.
- In the event of a student belonging to Kashmir Division desirous of attending the screening at Jammu or vice-versa, the same shall be done by the candidate on the reserve day given in the schedule above. Only such cases shall be taken up on reserve day.
- The candidature of candidates belonging to district Srinagar and Jammu shall remain provisional till the verification is received from their respective districts. Similarly, the candidature of students figuring in Annexure-C shall remain provisional till verification is received from their respective districts.
- The intimation for final document screening through the medium of this notice shall not assign any right to the candidates for final award of scholarship.
- Mission Youth may seek further specific clarification(s) in case of doubt over eligibility of any candidate.