J&K Recruitment 2024: Vacancy in Red Cross Society
J&K Vacancy in Red Cross Society Recruitment 2024: Indian Red Cross Society Jammu and Kashmir invites applications as per perform available on the website for the engagement of suitable candidates for the posts mentioned below. Required educational qualifications and other details for informational purposes only in the interest of job-seekers, are given below in brief —
Qualification Details of Vacancy in Red Cross Society
Warden Candidate should have the qualification in Hospital Administration or equivalent with 5 years experience in Managing Hospital Wards/Hostels etc.
Dy. Warden Candidate should have the qualification in Hospital administration or equivalent with 3 years experience in Managing Hospital Wards/Hostels etc.
Security Guard Candidate should be an ex-serviceman with 10 years of experience. Service in the Army or paramilitary forces.
The following documents shall be attached to the application J&K Recruitment in Red Cross Society:
1. Post prior held in the Govt. Department/other Institution with pay scale and name of the Institution/Department/Office where earlier worked.
2. Education Qualification Certificate
3. Date of Birth Certificate
4. Domicile Certificate
5. Experience Certificate, if any
6. Home address with Mobile number.
Important Links J&K Recruitment 2024
Application Form – Download PDF