Mumkin scheme J&K 2024: Eligibility Apply Online Mission Youth
The ‘Mumkin’ is a livelihood programme designed primarily for unemployed young people in the age group of 18 to 35 years. Through the scheme, small commercial vehicles are being provided to the youth with the banking partner extending the loan facility to the extent of 100 percent for the on-road price of the vehicle to be purchased. Mumkin scheme J&K 2024: Eligibility Apply Online Mission Youth
Glimpse of the Scheme Mumkin scheme Jammu and Kashmir 2024
Under the Mumkin scheme, unemployed youth are facilitated to procure small commercial vehicles, on subsidized basis, to establish a sustainable livelihood line in the transport sector.
- To make the scheme implementation, completely transparent and fast, a module has been developed on JK-e Services portal for operating the scheme digitally.
Funding Under the Scheme
Funding Under the Scheme As a special incentive under this scheme, Mission Youth is contributing 0.80 lakh or 10% of On-Road Price of Vehicle (whichever is Minimum) per beneficiary and an equivalent amount is also contributed by the vehicle manufacturers
Type Of Vehicles Provided Under Scheme
Mission Youth has tied up with reputed vehicle manufacturers as scheme partners for providing the best-in-class options of vehicles to the youth. Pertinently, discretion to choose type of vehicle is left to the youth under scheme guidelines.
- To Apply and for more Information…
- Login to www.missionyouthjk.in
- Call our Toll-Free Number on 8447804864
- To make the scheme implementation completely transparent and fast, a module has been developed on the JK-e-Services portal for operating the scheme digitally.
- The J&K administration is also facilitating soft finance for setting up new enterprises or for expansion and modernization of existing ventures for income generation.
Mumkin scheme helping J&K youth achieve their goals.
Pertinently, Mission Youth is an ambitious programme of UT administration aimed at to positively engaging youth in the socio-economic development of J&K through a multi-pronged strategy involving all necessary systematic interventions, particularly in the areas of skill development, livelihood generation, education, recreation and sports.
The UT administration is laying a special thrust on youth skilling & self-employment in Rural areas with targeted schemes to drive a socio-economic transformation.
Muzafar Wani of Ramban is thankful to the administration for providing him with a vehicle and helping him to secure a respectable livelihood that could fulfil the needs of his family. Wani is satisfied with the earnings after owning a vehicle under the Mumkin scheme.
Similarly, Hatib Javaid of Shopian was working as a daily wage labour and could hardly bear the expenses of his family with a meagre earning.
In the Khonmoh area in Srinagar, Riyaz Raqeeb, another beneficiary of the scheme, said he learnt to drive at a young age as he had to lend a helping hand to his family of six, including his four siblings.
- Financial assistance would be given only to youth between the ages of 18 to 35 years qualifying 10th standard or above.
- The applicant must be a resident of J&K.
- He or she should hold a domicile certificate of J&K
Benefits of Mumkin Scheme J&K
- The program enables unemployed youth to purchase small commercial vehicles on a subsidized basis to build a stable life in the transportation industry.
- A livelihood initiative called “Mumkin” is largely intended for unemployed young adults between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Through the program, young people are given access to small commercial vehicles, with the banking partner extending a credit facility up to 100% of the on-road cost of the vehicle to be purchased.
- Certificate of the applicant’s domicile.
- The applicant’s ration card and Aadhar card.
- birth certificate with the full date of birth put down and issued by the appropriate government.
- a replica of the applicant’s driver’s license.
- The applicant’s certification of unemployment.
- If you want to hire a driver for your vehicle that was purchased through this program, you must provide both his driving license and an affidavit verifying it.
- The qualifying applicants will submit their applications to the Authority at the district level.
- The District Mission Youth J&K has then created a list of applicants based on the final sanctions.
- The loan under the MUMKIN Scheme was processed and disbursed within 15 days.
- The Mission Youth J & K 84 scheme partner will within one month credit the subsidy and discount amount to the recipient loan account.
- If you are one of the people chosen under this scheme, you must provide an indemnity bond that has been properly attested by a 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
- You are not receiving any financial assistance from the government before what you have stated.
- Now, if you’re also interested in receiving assistance through this program, you must follow the steps outlined below.
How to Apply Step by Steps.
- All candidates must register on the JK e-Service Portal as citizens as the first step.
- Here, you must enter the necessary information that was requested, and they must upload your passport photo.
- The Login ID, Password, and Citizen ID will be created for the website.
- You must now return to the e-service portal page.
- Now, you must log in by selecting the “e-service” tab.
- Following that, you will see the link to the Mission Youth Link here.
- The Application for the MUMKIN service will thereafter appear.
- then complete the form and submit it.
Mission Youth Schemes in Jammu and Kashmir 2024
Jammu & Kashmir is bestowed with a predominantly young population with about 69 % of the population being below the age of 35 years. In order to provide a platform for holistic implementation of all youth engagement and outreach initiatives, and to bring the interests and empowerment of youth to the centre of policy making, government of Jammu & Kashmir UT has rolled out a pioneering initiative – Mission Youth.
Frequently Asked Question FAQ?
Q1. What is MUMKIN Scheme?
- Under the Mumkin scheme, unemployed youth are facilitated to procure small commercial vehicles, on subsidized basis, to establish a sustainable livelihood line in the transport sector
Q2. What are the incentives under MUMKIN scheme?
- As a special incentive under this scheme, Mission Youth is contributing 0.80 lakh or 10% of On-Road Price of Vehicle (whichever is Minimum) per beneficiary and an equivalent amount is also contributed by the vehicle manufacturers
Q3. What vehicle options are available under this scheme?
- Mission Youth has tied up with reputed vehicle manufacturers as scheme partners for providing the best-in-class options of vehicles to the youth. Pertinently, discretion to choose type of vehicle is left to the youth under scheme guidelines