table of Contents
JKSSB JKPSI Result declarer check result download pdf
Whereas, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) conducted Computer Based Written Test (CBT) for the posts of Sub Inspector, Home Department, UT Cadre, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 06 of 2021, under item No. 668, from 07-12-2022 to 20-12-2022; and
Whereas, the final answer key in respect of CBT examinations for the said posts was finalized and notified vide No. JKSSB-COE0EXAM(UD/54/2022-03 (7057013), dated: 03-11-2023; and
JKSSB JKpsi Result declarer check result
Whereas, in terms . of S.O. 290 of 2021 dated: 20-08-2021 issued by the Home Department, J&K Government and in pursuance of addendum to Advertisement Notification No.06 of 2021 dated: 21-10-2021, issued vide No. SSB/Secy/Advt. No./2021/7527-42 dated: 05-11-2021, the candid~tes possessing National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificates shall be awarded additional marks at the following scale:-
JKSSB JK police sub inspector Result declarer check result download pdf
- 5% of the maximum marks of the examination for NCC “C” certificate holders.
- 3% of the maximum marks of the examination for NCC ”B” certificate holders.
- 2% of the maximum marks of the examination for NCC ‘}1 “certificate holders.
· Whereas, some candidates approached the Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Jammu Bench through the medium of O.A./1855/2021, titled Vikram Kumar & Others V/s Union of Territory of J&K & Others, with the plea to direct the respondents to prescribed the upper age limit as 33 years for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors, advertised by J&K Services Selection Board vide Advertisement Notification No. 06 of 2021, dated: 21-10-2021; and Whereas, the Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, while considering the matter on 17/12/2021 directed as under:
JKSSB JK police sub inspector Result download full pdf
- Meanwhile the application forms of the applicants be accepted provided the last date for accepting the forms, asper submission of the leamecl counsel for the applicants, is 18-12-2021 and thereafter, the applicants to be permitted to participate in the selection process at their own .cost and risk.
However, the result of the applicants shall not be declared till further orders from the Tribunal. .. “
Whereas, in compliance to the above referred directions of the Hon’ble Tribunal, the result of such applicants is kept withheld till further orders of the Hon’ble CAT/disposal of the OAs; and