table of Contents
JKSSB class iv document verification list released
Notice regarding Document Verification of candidates for Class-IV posts under the Provisions of Jammu and Kashmir Appointment to Class-IV (Special Recruitment Rules 2020) for filling up of leftover vacancies in 2nd phase-schedule thereof.
document requirement in class iv DV.
The said candidates are required to appear before the Document
Verification Committee with the following documents in original;
IMPORTANT DOCUMENT DETAILS CHECK
• Copy of Online Application form.
• D.O.B Certificate (10th Diploma /Marks card).
• Reservation category certificate, if applicable.
• Domicile certificate.
• 10+2 Marks sheet /Diploma.
• Other documents as per the advertisement.
• Certificate/Documents on formats prescribed by the
General Administration Department in terms of
Notification No: GAD-MTGORBIV/57/2021-09-GAD dated 06-07-2021, in case additional points have been assigned to the candidates as per SO 184 dated 04-06-
2020. If candidates fails to produce the document/certificate in support of his/her claim for additional weightage/points, the Board shall deduct additional weightage /points from his/her merit and make corresponding changes in the list without any further notice. A copy of the prescribed forms is annexed herewith for convenience of the candidates.
• In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification, it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document Verification, and the Board shall take an appropriate view based on the norms governing the subject.
• An Undertaking in the shape of an Affidavit to the effect that:
a) He/she is possessing the minimum qualification of Matric and Maximum of 10+2 and he/she is not possessing the higher qualification than that is prescribed for the post.
b) If at any stage of the selection or later on, it has been found that he/she is possessing higher qualification than what is prescribed for the post, his/her candidature shall be cancelled ab-initio, without service of any notice to him/her and that he/she shall have no claim for the post and legal action as warranted under law for submitting false affidavit regarding higher qualification shall be initiated against the said candidate(s).
• It is further notified that the cut-off date for acquiring the qualification shall be 28.08.2020 and the cut-off date for obtaining domicile/reserved category certificates/additional weightage shall be the last date of document verification in respect of candidates who are called for document verification in the 2nd phase only.
(i) Additionally, the candidates are required to produce a self-attested photocopy of each document/certificate/Online application form on the day of Document Verification before the Document Verification Committee.
(ii) Candidates are figuring in reserved categories, purely on the basis of details they have incorporated in their data i.e online application form. Their respective claims on this account are further subject to production of valid reserved category certificate at the time of Document Verification, in addition to the normal process of verification indicated at para 03(i).
(iii) The lists enclosed as Annexure “A” & Annexure “B” and subsequent provisional selection list/waiting list shall be subject to outcome of any writ petition(s), if any, pending before the competent Court of Law.
Note: – All those candidates who were called for document verification in the 1st phase need not to appear again for document verification in 2nd phase.