JKbopee B.Ed Course Application Form 2024 Eligibility Exam Date
JKbopee B.Ed Course Application Form Eligibility Exam Date 2024 is conducted by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination. JKBOPEE conducts the Jammu B.Ed entrance exam and the Kashmir B.Ed / B.Ed Special Education entrance exam. Candidates holding a graduation degree in B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.A. with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. Qualifying candidates of J&K B.Ed Test get admission in the government college of Jammu & Kashmir. For more information about Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2024 keep on reading.
JKBOPEE B.Ed tentative Exam Schedule J&K 2024 Overview
J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2024 Status
The J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2024 is a state-level entrance exam for admission to the B.Ed. programme in various colleges in Jammu and Kashmir. The exam is conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKSSB).
- The J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2024 will be a computer-based test (CBT) and will be held in a single shift. The exam will consist of two sections: General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude.
- The syllabus for the J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2024 includes subjects such as General Science, Mathematics, English, and Social Studies.
J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2024 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the J&K B.Ed Entrance Exam Application form is given below.
- Before filling the application form go through the eligibility criteria first.
- Candidates are requested to fill the application carefully because there is no correction window for the form.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the conducting body.
- Applicants have to fill the form with all the valid and working detailed.
The detailed information regarding the application fee is given below.
- Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs.1200/- as the fee.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- After the successful payment, students are requested to take the printout of the payment slip.
- Note: No request for the fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
How to Apply for J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination?
The steps to apply for J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2024 for admissions is mention here.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at JKBOPEE.
- Candidates must select the Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on the Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and submit it.
- Keep the Printout of the Application Form for future purpose.
J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the J&K B.Ed Entrance Examination 2024 for B.Ed Programme must have cleared the following criteria:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K State.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Age Limit: There is no upper or lower age limit for the Examination.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have passed in the 10th class examination and secured a percentage of marks as a minimum of 45% and 40% for Reserved Categories.