Government Medical College Udhampur Recruitment 2024
Government Medical College Udhampur Recruitment 2024 Advertisement for engagement of candidate for the posts of Senior Resident/ Registrar/ Tutor/ Demonstrator/ Field Demonstrator in different discipline in Government Medical College Udhampur
Applications are invited from PSC/Non-PSC doctors, for the tenure posts of Senior Resident/ Registrar/ Tutor/ Demonstrator / Field Demonstrator in the following disciplines, in terms of SO-364 of 2020 dated 27-11-2020, for a period one year at a time extendable up to three years (subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection/ promotion is made on regular basis, in accordance with rules of Recruitment Governing the respective posts, by the PSC/ DPC whichever is earlier. This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon’ble Court of law: –
The specimen of application forms available on the website of GMC Udhampur. click here for nursing recruitment.
The application form completes in all respect along with copies of all the required self-attested documents besides bank draft amounting to Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) pledge to Principal Government Medical college, Udhampur from J&K bank only should reach the office camp of the undersigned on or before the last date of receipt of application for the purpose.
The selection of the candidates for the advertised post shall be made by the committee as per Govt. Order 673-JK(HME) OF 2022 DATED 19-09-2022, AND NO. 282-JK(HME) OF 2023 DATED 04-04-2023 AND CORRIGENDUM DATED:06-04-2023 (WHICHEVER APPLICABLE). The Jammu and Kashmir Medical and Dental Education (Appointment on academic arrangement basis) Rules, 2020 (These rules have replaced the Jammu and Kashmir Medical & Dental Education (appointment on Academic Arrangement Basis) Rules, 2019 dated 10-10-2019, The selection criteria for the advertised posts shall be as under, unless notified otherwise on a later date:
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY for GMC Recruitment: –
Incomplete application form(s) in any aspect of incomplete relevant documents submitted shall invite rejection without further communication.
FOR IN-SERVICE (PSC)/ CANDIDATES: –
1. The Inservice doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
2. The in-service doctor shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the administrative department as per circular number 02-JK (HME) of 2020 dated 20-01-2020 read with government order number 03-HME of 2019 dated 27-05-2019. For the purpose, they should root their application forms through the administrative department. No advance
copy shall be entertained.
3. In case of selection, they will be allowed to join only after getting relieved from the Administrative Department.
8. There shall be no interview.
The application form should be accompanied with self-attested copies of the following documents/ testimonials: –
1. 10th Marks Card/ Diploma/ Date of Birth Certificate.
2. MBBS/ MSc degree and NMC/ State Medical Council Registration Certificate.
3. MD/ MS/ DNB/ PhD degree and NMC/ State Medical Council Registration Certificate.
4. MBBS Attempt Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate.
5. MBBS/ MSc marks card All Profs. / Semesters.
6. Domicile of UT of J&K.
7. Rural Service Experience Certificate issued by the Competent Authority/head of the institution.
8. Professional Publication/ Publication in Index/ National Journals as prescribed.
9. Paper Presentation in National/ International Conferences, Poster Presentation National/ International Conferences.
10. Best Poster Award, Best Paper Award & Best Video Presentation.
11. Service certificate (clearly indicating Rural Service if any) issued by the Director Health Services Jammu/ Srinagar in respect of in-service candidates.
12. NOC from Administrative Department Health and Medical Education in case of in-service candidate.
13. The candidate must furnish an affidavit attested by the 1ST class magistrate to the effect that He/ She has neither completed nor doing and never left the Registrar Shis/ Senior Residency/ Demonstrator Ship Midway in any discipline.
14. Distinction/ National Scholarship/ Honours/ Medals/ Academic merit Certificate.
15. PSC candidates if selected will be permitted to join after furnishing relieving from the Administrative Department.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academics.
The schedule for issue of forms and their receipt is as under
Last date of Receipt of Application forms: – 06-01-2024