table of Contents
- 1 Exam date for free coaching in J&K PARVAAZ Scheme
- 2 IMPORTANT LINK BELOW
Exam date for free coaching in J&K PARVAAZ Scheme
Notice regarding conduct of OMR based PARVAAZ Qualifying Test (PQT) for selection to IAS/JKAS coaching program under PARVAAZ Scheme of Mission Youth and Instructions for candidates appearing in the PQT- thereof.
Mission Youth, J&K had invited online applications from interested candidates for
availing free coaching for JKAS/IAS Competitive Examination vide this office Notification
No. FD-MY/34/2021, dated: 03-02-2022 from 07-02-2022 to 20-02-2022 and last date was
further extended to 24-02-2022. The OMR based entrance examination for selection to the
coaching program is scheduled to be held on 8th of May, 2022 (08-05-2022) in a single sitting from 11:00AM – 01:00PM at designated Examination Centre at district level.
THE IMPORTANT POINTS WITH RESPECT TO PQT:
1. The examination shall be conducted in a single sitting in which candidates shall be
undertake single paper comprising of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and
shall mark answers on OMR Sheet provided.
2. The duration of the examination shall be two (02) hours only i.e. 120 minutes.
3. The paper shall be of 300 marks in total with each MCQ carrying 3 marks.
4. There shall be negative marking for every wrong answer. For every right answer, the
candidate shall be awarded 03 marks and for every wrong answer, 01 mark shall be
5. The candidate shall have to score a minimum of 25 percent marks i.e. 75 marks for
consideration for coaching program. Those candidates who score more than 75 marks
shall only be eligible for coaching program even if there is shortfall of candidates for the
6. The merit list shall be drawn based on marks scored in the PQT. In case of equal
marks, the candidate having more correct answers shall be awarded higher merit. In case
of equal right answers, the candidate having higher age shall be awarded higher merit.
7. The admit card shall be made available online for download on the website of
Mission Youth (www.missionyouth.jk.gov.in) three to five (03-05) days before the
date of examination. Notice in this regard shall be issued by Mission Youth.
Candidates are advised to check the Notifications section on the above website regularly
for the same.
8. Entry to the examination centre shall be closed 20 minutes prior to scheduled start
of the examination i.e. 10:40 AM. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the
examination centre after this closing time.
9. The question paper shall be designed in a manner to test the General Awareness,
qualitative/quantitative aptitude and reasoning skills of the candidates. The topics to be
covered under General Awareness shall include but not restricted to History,
Geography, Polity, Economy, Social Sciences, Science & Tech, Sports,
Environment/Ecology, International Affairs and Current Affairs aimed at testing the
general awareness of the candidates.
Candidates will be allowed to carry only the following Items with them into the examination venue:-
a. Admit Card & valid ID card
b. Wearing masks is mandatory for candidate
c. Transparent water bottle.
d. Hand sanitizer
e. Simple Black/Blue Ball-point Pen.
Candidates will be disallowed to appear in the examination in below scenarios:-
a. Candidates reporting to the centre after gate closing time.
b. Candidate not carrying the printed copy of the admit card.
c. Candidate not carrying the original ID proof.
d. Candidate has not affixed colour passport size photograph (same as used in
registration application) on e-admit card (in case the photograph is missing on the
IMPORTANT LINK BELOW
Notification click here