table of Contents
- 1 Cluster University of Jammu Result Out Check
- 1.1 How to Download Cluster University Jammu Result 2023?
- 1.2 Latest Notices of Cluster University of Jammu
- 1.3 Cluster university of Jammu Syllabus (OLD CBCS SCHEME)
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) cluster university Jammu
- 184.108.40.206 Q.1 How I can register myself for admission to a course offered by Cluster University of Jammu?
- 220.127.116.11 Q.2 Is the online registration mandatory for all the candidates applying for admission in the Cluster University of Jammu?
- 18.104.22.168 Q.8 How to pay registration fee on University Admission Portal?
- 22.214.171.124 Q.5 Can I apply in multiple programmers/courses in an online form?
Cluster University of Jammu Result Out Check
Cluster University of Jammu is established under the provision of Srinagar and Jammu Cluster University Act 2016 and is an initiative of the Centrally Sponsored Scheme, RUSA (Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan), to create new universities through upgradation of existing colleges and conversion of colleges in a cluster. The established Cluster University of Jammu aspires to be a transformative University with five Constituent Colleges…
Our courses allow students to study in modern languages which will helps them in developing their practical language skills to a high level.
- Training in rigorous analysis
- Highly developed practical competence
- Excellent basis for a wide range of careers
Overview and Objective of Cluster University
Initiative of MHRD under RUSA program, Cluster University Bill received assent of his excellency the Governor on 8th July 2016 & University was set up on 1st March 2017
Objective of the University as per Srinagar and Jammu Act of Cluster Universities 2016
- To become a cluster of vibrant institutions to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit.
- To act as a change agent by having special focus on the skill development and creation of skilled workforce by undertaking industry-oriented teaching, training and research, extension programmers and providing employable skills with a view to contribute to the development of the society.
- To make provisions for integrated courses in humanities, social science, science and technology in its education programme.
- To take appropriate measure for promoting innovations in teaching–learning process and inter disciplinary studies and research.
- To establish linkages with industry for promotion of science, technology, entrepreneurial skills, innovation, etc. to and adopt innovative methods to achieve the status of a self-reliant institution; and
- To pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people and their intellectual, academic and cultural Development
How to Download Cluster University Jammu Result 2023?
The University has released the exam result online on the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to download CUJammu result.
Step 1: Visit the official Cluster University of Jammu website, clujammu.in.
Step 2: Cluster University of Jammu’s official website will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘Announcements’ and click on ‘Notifications’ from the dropdown list.
Step 4: Search for the result link and click on it.
Step 5: Check the result. Download it and take a printout of it.
check Result: Click Here
Latest Notices of Cluster University of Jammu
Check Notification: Click here.
Cluster university of Jammu Syllabus (OLD CBCS SCHEME)
Program Wise Syllabus (OLD CBCS SCHEME): click here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) cluster university Jammu
Q.1 How I can register myself for admission to a course offered by Cluster University of Jammu?
You can register online for any course through the University Admission Portal https://clujammu.in/admissions and follow the guidelines to proceed.
Q.2 Is the online registration mandatory for all the candidates applying for admission in the Cluster University of Jammu?
YES, online registration is mandatory for all candidates applying for admission to any course of Cluster University of Jammu.
Q.8 How to pay registration fee on University Admission Portal?
The payment is accepted online only through Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
Q.5 Can I apply in multiple programmers/courses in an online form?
There are two types of admissions in Cluster University of Jammu: one for UG and another for UG (Hons.) & PG integrated (Hons.) programmers. A candidate can apply for any programmer under these two processes (i.e. both based on merit) of admission separately through online mode only.