cluster university Jammu recruitment 2023
The Registrar on behalf of the Cluster University of Jammu invites applications for the posts of Assistant Registrar, Assistant Librarian, Section Officer and Head Assistant from the candidates (retired or likely to be retired from the services within six months) having Experience of working in the University System and the last date of receipt of the application forms shall be 30.10.2023. The detailed Advertisement Notice along with the Application Form can be downloaded from the University Website www.clujammu.in.
|University||cluster university Jammu|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
Eligibility Criteria of Jammu cluster recruitment.
- Assistant registrar – Experience of working in the University System
- Assistant Librarian – Experience of working in the University System
- Section officer – Experience of working in the University System
- Head Assistant – Experience of working in the University System
How to Apply Cluster university of Jammu recruitment
1) The candidates applying for the abovementioned posts should be below the age of 64 years as on 01.01.2023 or likely to be retired from the services within six (06) months.
2) The engagement shall hold good for one year or till some permanent arrangement is made, whichever happens to be earlier and shall be extended on performance and requirement of the University. Experience of working in the University System
3) The engagement shall be terminable before the expiry of the contractual period with one (01) months notice from either side or on payment of one month’s salary in lieu of the
notice period. Jkssb Important notification
4) The University reserves the right to reject any applicant without assigning any reason thereof. No interim queries in this regard shall be entertained at any stage.
5) The application form can be downloaded from the University Website www.clujammu.in.
6) The application form should reach the Office of The Assistant Registrar (Adm), Cluster
University of Jammu, Adjoining G.G.M. Science College, Canal Road, Jammu-180016
(J&K) by or before 30.10.2023 through Registered / Speed Post only. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delays and the applications submitted through Courier Services shall be summarily rejected.