table of Contents
- 1 Agniveer Air Force Recruitment 2023 Vayu 1/2024 Notification Released, Check Details, Eligibility and How to Apply Online
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 Agniveer Air Force Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
- 1.3 Application Fee
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Agniveer Air Force Recruitment 2023
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Steps to Apply for Agniveer Air Force Recruitment 2023
Agniveer Air Force Recruitment 2023 Vayu 1/2024 Notification Released, Check Details, Eligibility and How to Apply Online
Agniveer Air Force Recruitment 2023: The Agniveer Vayu Intake 1/2024 Notification has been issued by the Indian Air Force (IAF) as part of the Agnipath Scheme. Online applications are invited from eligible male and female candidates for the Air Force Agniveer Vacancy 2023 through the website agnipathvayu.cdac.in, starting from 27th July 2023.
|Recruiting Body:||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|No. of Posts:||Around 3500|
|Last Date:||17 August 2023|
|Salary:||Rs. 30000/- per month + Allowances|
|Air Force Agniveer Notification Release Date||11 July 2023|
|Air Force Agniveer Apply Start||27 July 2023|
|Air Force Agniveer Last Date to Apply||17 August 2023|
|Air Force Agniveer Exam Date||Start from 13 Oct 2023|
Agniveer Air Force Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
|Air Force Agniveer||3500|
- All Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Eligibility Criteria for Agniveer Air Force Recruitment 2023
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
|Air Force Agniveer||12th/ Diploma/ 2 Yrs Vocational Course|
17.5 to 21 years (Born Between 27 June 2003 and 27 December 2006, Both Dates inclusive)
The Selection Process for Agniveer Air Force Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages-
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I, and II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Steps to Apply for Agniveer Air Force Recruitment 2023
1. Scroll down and check the “Official Links” section.
2. Click on Apply Online link.
3. Read all instructions carefully On Notifications and proceed.
4. Registration as New User.
5. Fill in the Basic/ Additional details.
6. Uploading of a scanned copy of the Photo and Signature.
7. Final submission of application.
8. Download or Save an acknowledgment copy.
Apply Online : Click Here
Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Download Mobile App: Click Here