table of Contents
UGC NET Dec & June 2022 – Apply Online For National Eligibility Test
National Testing Agency (NTA) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both’ in Dec 2021 & June 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For General/ Unreserved: Rs. 1100/-
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC) – (NCL)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 275/-
- Pay fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Challan (SBI/ HDFC/ Syndicate/ICICI Payment Gateway)
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 30-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-05-2022
- Last date of payment of fee through Credit/ Debit /Net Banking upto 11:50 pm (through e-challan upto bank hours): 20-05-2022
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only: 21 to 23-05-2022
- Downloading of Admit Card from NTA Website: To be announced later
- Date for Examination: To Be Announced
Age Limit (01-06-2022)
- Maximum Age Limit : 31 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|