table of Contents
state bank of India (SBI) RECRUITMENT 2022
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
1.Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 05.02.2022
2. LAST DATE 25.02.2022
3. Date of Online Test (Tentative): 20.03.2022
4. Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test: 05.03.2022 Onwards
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates (Nil for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
ii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for online written test/ interview.
4. Admission to online test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for online test and/or interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of
any travelling expenses.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter for online
Examination and “Acquaint Yourself Booklet” should be downloaded by entering registration number and password/date of birth from the Bank’s website. Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy
will be sent).
7. In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
8. HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
9. All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s abo
1 Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist) (JMGS-I) Junior Management Grade Scale I Basic: 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840
2 Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching) (Salary and perks as per Bank’s salary structure) (JMGS-I) Junior Management Grade Scale I
The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY?
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit
Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under “How to Apply”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already
entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and
password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is
filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
- Candidate Should Posses Any Degree
Age Limit (as on 31-08-2021)
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation Applicable as per rules.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
CONTRACT BASIS RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON CONTRACT BASIS