table of Contents
SBI Specialist cadre Jobs recruitment 2022.
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON CONTRACT BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2022-23/05
Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 13.04.2022 To 04.05.2022 State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on contract basis.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers
Name of the Posts :
Vice President & Head, Sr Special Executive Posts : 11 Last Date : 04-05-2022
Important Link :
how to apply
1. Candidate can apply for one post only.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
3. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
4. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (detailed resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be
considered for short listing/ interview.
5. Shortlisting will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for
interview (if called).
6. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear
for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
7. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). Call letter for
interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
8. In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to
their age in descending order.
9. HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
10. All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.