table of Contents
RBI Assistant Online Form 2022 – JKUPDATE
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for 950 posts of ‘Assistant’ – 2021 in various Offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phase’s i.e. preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- for OBC/General/EWS candidates: 450/-
- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS: 50/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee:08-03-2022
- Date of Online Examination: 26 & 27-03-2022
- Date for Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): May 2022
Age Limit (as on 01-02-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-02-1994 and not later than 01-02-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidate Should Possess Any Degree.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.