table of Contents
Public Notice for IGNOU Ph. D. 2021 Entrance Examination
Release of Admit Card for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU Ph.D.) 2021
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU Ph.D.) Entrance Examination 2021 for admission to various Ph.D. Courses on 24 February 2022 for the Academic Session 2021-22
Admit Card of candidates appearing for the examination, are hosted on https://ignou.nta.ac.in/
Candidates are advised to note the following:
• The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the
• Admit Card will not be sent by post.
• Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
• Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
• Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their Admit Card in good condition for future reference
Candidates are advised to regularly visit NTA website www.nta.ac.in and https://ignou.nta.ac.in for the latest updates regarding the examination.
In case of any difficulty in downloading the Admit Card or discrepancy in the details contained in the Admit Card, candidates can contact the NTA Help Desk at 011-40759000 or write to NTA at [email protected]