table of Contents
National Health Mission JK NHM Jobs Programme Consultant post. 40000 Salary
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for National Health Mission, J&K (NPCCHH) at State Health Secretariat, Srinagar) for the following vacant post:
NAME OF THE POSTS
Programme Consultant (NPCCHH) Remuneration Rs.40,000.00/ per month
Qual: M.Sc Environmental Science
Experience: Minimum 1 year of Research Experience in Government OR Advertisement Government Recognized Institution
Age: upto 45 years
- i. M.Sc= 60 Points
- ii. Experience=20Points
- iii. Viva-voice 20 points
- Note: item (T) on pro-rata basis State Health Society, NHM, JK, Old Secretariat, Srinagar & State Health Society, Nagrota, Jammu
- The candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and the local language and must be conversant with computers, especially in MS Office, etc.
- The candidate should have familiarity with the socio-cultural and socio-economic conditions of the UT.
- The candidate should be dedicated, hardworking and willing for extensive touring across the UT.
How to apply JKNHM Jobs:
Applications as per the prescribed format should be deposited in the office of the Mission Director, National Health Mission, J&K at Block. A, Old Secretariat, Srinagar or RIHFW, Nagrota, Jammu by the candidate himself/herself or through representative or through a post on or before 11 of August 2022, 4:00 PM.
Availability of Application form: The application form is available on the official website wwwjknhm.com which is the only and authentic source of information with respect to the National Health Mission, JAK.
- This office shall not be responsible for any inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/false information made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claiming to be associated with NHM, J&K in any manner whatsoever.
- Document required: List of documents (self-attested) to be attached with the application form: Date of Birth Certificate. Domicile Certificate. Degree duly issued by the concerned University. Marks sheet, duly issued by the concerned University, of all semesters/years and one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters/years of the requisite qualification for the post applied for. Experience certificate, as per advertisement notice.
NOTE: Stay connect with JKUpdate.in click on bell icon right side on the bottom for free job alert on your phone
- Any further information including a list of short-listed candidates, date of interview, etc. shall be uploaded on the website www.jknhm.com. Candidates are advised to Keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
- Note: Selection of candidates will be as per the Divisional merit out of eligible candidates.
- Address: Jammu Office: Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu.