Jobs in SKUAST Kashmir.
Heads Draftsman post
- Two years Diploma in Draftsman course (Civil) with at least 10 year work experience in public/private sector (Or) Retired from Government Service as Draftsman’ Head Draftsman Advertisement
- 2. Knowledge of AutoCAD (Civil) 31D
- 3. Expertise in the e-tendering system
Last date 04.06.2022. Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST Kashmir) is invited for the engagement of eligible persons against the following vacancy on a contractual basis in Estates Wing. SKUAST Kashmir at main campus Shalimar.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates must submit their applications by or before 04.06.2022 through speed post or personally in the office of Chief Engineer SKUAST-Kashmir up to 4.00 pm.
Preference: Candidate/s with a higher qualification, over and above the eligibility criteria, related to Civil Engineering shall be given preference,
Age Limit: The age limit for the fresh candidates is 40 years (Maximum) and for retired Govt. employee is 65 years (maximum).
- The engagement shall be purely on a contract basis for a period of 06 months only extendable further for another 06 months subject to the requirement and satisfactory performance of the selected candidate.
- The candidate’s service can be terminated by SKUAST-K with 01 month’s notice or with remittance of one month’s pay in lieu thereof.
- Further, if the candidate wishes to leave the contractual services of SKUAST-K, he/she shall give one month’s notice or shall make a remittance of one month’s salary thereof.
- The candidate should be a domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The application form should be attached with a draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of Assistant Comptroller Estates Wing SKUAST-Kashmir.
- The candidate shall have to submit a character certificate duly signed by Gazetted Officer/1st class Magistrate.
- Address: Estates Wing Shalimar Campus, Srinagar-190025