table of Contents
Jobs in JAMMU UNIVERSITY 2022
Applications are invited for the following position (purely on temporary/ contract basis) under the research project entitled “Understanding the Psycho-Social Profile of Youth of J&K” in the Department of Psychology, University of Jammu, Jammu as per details given below:
post name and qualification
Junior Research Fellow(One Post)
- Post Graduation in Psychology/Social Work with minimum 55% marks and NET/SLET/M. Phil/ Ph.D. Desirable Qualification: Experience of data analysis
and working in research project. Age: Preferably below 40 years. Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA. Duration: Approximately 09 month/ as per the requirement in the project.
2. Field Investigator
Kashmir Division: 02
Post Graduation in Psychology/Social Work.
Desirable Qualification: Good communication skills and Experience of data collection, data coding and data processing.
Age: Preferably below 35 years.
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Duration: 03 months (Approx)/ as per the requirement
in the project
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may submit their application (in PDF format) within the 10 days of issue of this advertisement on the email address: [email protected] with the following documents:
- 1. Detailed CV giving complete permanent and correspondence address including valid
Mobile no. and email address, details of educational qualifications (from 10th onwards).
- 2. A single merged PDF file of the self-attested scanned copies of mark sheets (10th onwards), proof of date of birth, proof of work experience and the UGC- NET/SLET/M.Phil/Ph.D award certificates (if applicable).
Process of Selection:
- The eligible candidates are required to appear for interview before the duly constituted Selection Committee. The scheduled date, time and mode of interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through phone/ e-mail. Incomplete applications shall be rejected without notice. For any clarifications and queries, you may email at [email protected] or call at 9419133266.
- NOTE: Stay connect with JKUpdate.in click on bell icon right side on the bottom for freejobalert on your phone.
- click link below
Applications are invited for the following position (purely on temporary/ contract basis) under the research project entitled “Understanding the Psycho-Social Profile of Youth of J&K” in the Department of Psychology, University of Jammu, Jammu