table of Contents
Jobs in Govt. Polytechnic College Guest Faculty.
Jobs in Govt. Polytechnic College Kulgam invites applications on plain paper from the eligible and desirous candidates for engagement as Guest lecturers in Govt. Polytechnic College Kulgam for Civil Engineering Department and Electrical Engineering Department for the current academic session purely on temporary basis for a period of not more than one academic session.
How to apply
Jobs in Govt. Polytechnic College Applications should reach the office of the undersigned by or before 11 -05-2022 up to 16:00hrs either by post or by hand. The candidates need to submit self-attested copies of all the relevant documents. Remuneration: The Guest lecturer shall be paid remuneration @Rs 750 per lecture that should not exceed Rs 20,000/= per month.
01. Civil Engineering B.E/B.TECH in Civil Engineering from Recognised university/AMIE
02. Electrical Engineering B.E/B.TECH in Electrical Engineering from Recognised university/AMIE
Criteria for selection (on pro-rata basis)
01. Basic Qualification 80 points
02. Relevant Higher Qualification 10 points 05 points for higher qualification and 05 points for next higher qualification
03. Relevant Experience 10 Points 2 points per year on relevant practical/ subject experience
Terms and Conditions:
The candidates will have to work from 10:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs off- line/online and in accordance with the teaching load allotted. The engagement shall be for only one academic session. Selected candidates have to provide an affidavit to the affect that he/she shall not have any claim for the post after the expiry of academic session. DIPK-1S6B-22 SD/-Principal, Job in Govt. Polytechnic College Kulgam