JKSSB JE Civil Admit Card 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for 163 Junior Engineer (Civil) posts whose detail is given below:
table of Contents
JKSSB JE Civil Admit Card 2022
|Name of the Board||Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Name of Department||Jal-Shakti|
|Exam Date||05.12.2022 & 06.12.2022|
|Admit Card Released Date||28.11.2022|
|Mode of Admit Card||Online|
|Status||Available to Download|
JKSSB JE Civil Admit Card 2022 Two Types
City Intimation /Level-1 Admit Cards: For the candidates whose exam is scheduled from 05th to 6th December 2022 shall be hosted on JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f. 28 November 2022 to 01 December 2022. This Admit Card is issued only to inform the candidates about the Exam City, Exam Date and Exam Time for the candidate.
Final/Level-2 Admit Card: Would be released three (03) days prior to the exam date, depicting the Name and Address of the Exam Centre and can be downloaded from JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) at that time.
Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the website using their Application ID and Date of Birth. They must read the instructions contained therein, carefully.
How to download JKSSB JE Civil Admit Card 2022:
- Visit the official website of JKSSB i.e., www.jkssb.nic.in.
- On the homepage, there will be an option to download Admit Card.
- Click on the link/button – “LOGIN” and enter log-in credentials, i.e., Username and Password.
- On successful completion of the above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly verify the details, in case of any mismatch, please contact the helpdesk via call or email.
- Click on the ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
- The E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download and Print your JKSSB E-admit card.
Note: The E-Admit Cards will be issued in two Levels:
– Level-1 City Intimation: This E-Admit card will be issued 07 days before the exam date to inform the exam city, exam date and exam time to the candidate.
– Level-2 Final E-Admit Card: This Final E-Admit Card will be issued 03 days prior to the exam date, depicting the Exam Centre Name and Address.
In case of any difficulty in downloading / issues related to Admit Card, candidate(s) may contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu) / 0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at [email protected] Help-Desk will activate on 28th November 2022.
The candidates are intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers (1/4th of allotted marks for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examinations. The detailed criteria of Selection and Syllabi for the said posts has already been notified and are available on the official website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
The candidates are also advised to be in touch with the JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) for the latest updates on the examinations and Admit cards will not be sent by post.