table of Contents
JKSSB Admit Card For CBT Exams Download
Release of Admit Cards to the candidates for Computer Based Written Test
(CBT) scheduled to be held on 29th November, 2022, for the posts of different
Departments, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No.s 04, 05, 06, 07
of 2020 & 01, 02, 03, 05 of 2021.
Stepwise procedure to download JKSSB E-Admit Card:
i. To download E-Admit Card, first visit the official website of JKSSB,
- ii. On the homepage, there will be an option to download E-Admit Card.
- iii. On that page, click on the link/button – “LOGIN”.
- iv. Enter log-in credentials, i.e., Username and Password.
- v. Username will be your Application ID & Password will be your DOB in YYYYMMDD format.
- vi. On successful completion of above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly verify the details, in case of any mismatch, please contact helpdesk via call or email.
- vii. Click on the ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
- viii. The JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- ix. Note: The E-Admit Cards will be issued in two Levels:
- ● Level-1 City Intimation:- This E-Admit card will be issued 07 days before the
exam date to inform the exam city, exam date and exam time to the candidate.
- ● Level-2 Final E-Admit Card:- This Final E-Admit Card will be issued 03 days prior to the exam date, depicting the Exam Centre Name and Address.
- ● CANDIDATE MUST BRING THE PRINTED COPY OF THE LEVEL-2 E-ADMIT
CARD ON THE DAY OF EXAMINATION.
- x. Download and Print your JKSSB E-admit card.
IMPORTANT Links below
Admit Card Download ; Click here
Notification download : CLICK HERE
official website :CLICK HERE