table of Contents
JKPSC Jobs in Health & Medical Education Department.
JKPSC Jobs Filling of gazetted vacancies in Super Speciality Hospitals Jammu/Srinagar; Government Medical Colleges: Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda, Kathua, Rajouri; Indra Gandhi Dental College Jammu, and Government Dental College, Srinagar.
JKPSC Jobs Details
Applications through online mode, are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and are possessing the prescribed Academic/Professional qualification and age, for the posts details of which are given in the following paras, in terms of the Jammu and Kashmir Medical Education (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 1979 issued under SRO 517 dated 19.09.1979,Government Order No.736- H&ME of 2018 dated 26-12-2018, Jammu & Kashmir Dental Education/Dental College (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 1993 notified vide SRO-75 dated 15-04-1993, Government Medical College Anantnag (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 2021 notified vide SO 284 of 2021 dated 18-08-2021, Government Medical College Baramulla (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 2021 notified vide SO 285 of 2021 dated 18-08-2021, Government Medical College Doda (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 2021 notified vide SO 286 of 2021 dated 18-08-2021, Government Medical College Kathua (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 2021 notified vide SO 287 of 2021 dated 18-08-2021, Government Medical College Rajouri (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 2021 notified vide SO 288 of 2021 dated 18-082021, Method of Recruitment for various categories of Gazetted level posts/faculty posts in Super Specialty Hospital Srinagar issued vide Government Order No. 961-HME of 2019 dated 24-10-2019, Method of Recruitment for various categories of Gazetted level posts/faculty posts in Super Specialty Hospital Jammu issued vide Government Order No. 782-HME of 2020 dated 06-10-2020 and the “Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020” notified vide S.O. 192 of 2020, dated: 17.06.2020, read with The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021
- Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the Application Form.
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 13.07.2022
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filling up the online Application Form.
- Last date for filling up of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 12.08.2022
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of domicile certificate, educational and professional qualifications.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to January, 2022. Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form w.e.f 13.08.2022 to 15.08.2022 (up to 11.59 PM).
- Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.