table of Contents
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022, Check eligibility and how to apply here
JKPSC Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited, possessing the Academic/Professional qualification and prescribed age, for the posts
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited from the domiciles of the Union The territory of Jammu and Kashmir, possessing the Academic/Professional qualification and prescribed age, for the posts details of which are given in the following paras, in terms of the Jammu and Kashmir Engineering (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 1978 notified vide SRO 297 of 2006 dated 14-09-2006 and “Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Conduct of Service, Pay and Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020” notified vide S.O. 192 of 2020 dated: 17.06.2020 and the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021.
Vacancy details of JKPSC AE Recruitment 2022:
Name of the post: Assistant Engineers ((Mechanical)
No. of Posts: 61 Posts
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering or AMIE Section (A and B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
Salary: Rs.50,700 to 1,60,600/-
- After successful submission of the online application form, the candidate will be required to deposit the requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:
- OM Category: Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.500/-
- PHC: Nil
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms, will be available on the website of the Commission from 03.08.2022
- The last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 02.09.2022
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 03.09.2022 to 05.09.2022 (up to 11:59 P.M) Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
Where to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filling out the online Application Form. Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling out the application form.
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission given below. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are required to upload all the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents along with the online application form. In case the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents are not uploaded with the online applications form, the application form/candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected without any further notice.
- Candidates are not required to submit a hard copy of the online application form or any other documents to the Commission at the time of filling up of online application form.
- The syllabus for the written test is also mentioned in the below given official notification.
- Interested candidates can check more related information from the below given official notification.
NOTE: Stay connect with JKUpdate.in click on bell icon right side on the bottom for free job alert on your phone.
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE