JKBOPEE declared provisional selection list for MBBS, BDS.
The Board of Professional Entrance Examinations on Sunday declared the provisional selection document for MBBS and BDS in the medical and dental colleges of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh with 1273 candidates in the list.
JKBOPEE Provisional Selection list
The candidates shall report to the colleges allotted to them w.e.f 28-02-2022 to 03-03-2022 upto 3.00 P.M either through online or offline mode along with necessary documents including the following for admission:-
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
- Marks Card of 10+2.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Category Certificate, if any.
- Valid Income Certificate in respect of Poor & Backward Category candidates.
- NEET Score Card 2021.
- Compulsory Service Bond by the candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh (Proforma of
the Bond is annexed with Notice No. 084-BOPEE of 2021 dated 16-12-2021 which is
available on website of the Board).
- Any other document as may be required by the college authorities concerned.
NOTE: stay connect with jkupdate.in for notification on your mobile click on bell icon alarm just right side on bottom for subscribing jkupdate.in