table of Contents
- 1 J&K Social Welfare Department Jobs recruitment 2022.
- 1.1 Jobs details:
- 1.2 Important Dates:
- 1.3 How to Apply for Social Welfare Department
- 1.4 Selection Process:
- 1.5 Important link
- 1.5.1 NIT SRINAGAR Jobs Recruitment 2022
- 1.5.2 JKSSB junior assistant and others document verification
- 1.5.3 JKPOLICE constable jobs 2022 Apply Online
- 1.5.4 SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Jobs 2022 apply online
- 1.5.5 RBI jobs Grade B Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
- 1.5.6 SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card Download
J&K Social Welfare Department Jobs recruitment 2022.
J&K Social Welfare Department Jobs, check details here, for establishment of One Stop Centre in the district under Ministry of Women and Child Development Govt. of India (GOI)
Advertisement for engagement of Human Resource with regard to SAKHI One Stop Centre(OSC).
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for below mentioned posts.
The posts are being advertised for establishment of One Stop Centre in the district under Ministry of Women and Child Development Govt. of India (GOI)
The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority on format prescribed for the purpose on or before the last date of the application form submission. J&K Social Welfare Department
- 1. Centre Administrator
- 2. Case Worker
- 3. Counsellor
- 4. Para Legal Personal / Lawyer
- 5. Para Medical Personal
- 6. IT Staff
- 7. Multiple Purpose Helper
- 8. Security Guard.
Opening date of receipt of application forms: 01-04-2022
Closing date of receipt of application forms: 10-04-2022
How to Apply for Social Welfare Department
Application forms completed in all resects along with self attested copies of qualification, experience shall be submitted (Address is mentioned in official notification given below) in person or through registered post by or before 10-04-2022.
Educational Qualification: 80 points
Viva voce: 20 points
Candidates who want to apply for the above-mentioned posts can check the eligibility criteria including educational qualification, experience, salary details and age limit through the detailed notification mentioned below.
click on link given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
NOTE: Stay connect with JKUpdate.in click on bell icon right side on the bottom for freejobalert on your phone.