table of Contents
- 1 Jammu Srinagar NHW Traffic Update 06-04-2022.
- 1.1 ATTENTION
- 1.2 CUTOFF TIMING:
- 1.3 HMVs/Load Carriers
- 1.4 SFs Convoy Movement
- 1.5 SSG ROAD
- 1.6 MUGHAL ROAD/KISHTWAR-SINTHAN ROAD Mughal Road and
- 1.7 ADVISORY
- 1.7.1 J&K Social Welfare Department Jobs recruitment 2022.
- 1.7.2 JK NHM Jobs Recruitment 2022 jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- 1.7.3 J&K Sports Council Jobs Recruitment 2022
- 1.7.4 SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Jobs 2022 apply online
- 1.7.5 RBI jobs Grade B Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
- 1.7.6 SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card Download
Jammu Srinagar NHW Traffic Update 06-04-2022.
TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 06-04-2022 Tomorrow on 06-04-2022, subject to fair weather and better road condition *LMVs(Passenger)/private Cars shall be allowed from both sides on Jammu Srinagar NHW (NH-44) viz Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa. TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the traffic.
- 1. There shall be no traffic movement on every Friday on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumri road from either side in view of maintenance/ repairing on *Zoji La axis.
- Restriction on Dhar Road for HMVs with more than 10 tyres HMVs with only 06 and 10 tyres shall be allowed to ply through Dhar road
LMVs/private Cars from Nagrota (Jammu) at 0700 hrs to 1200 hrs, from Jakheni (Udhampur) at 0800 hrs to 1300 hrs & from Navyug Tunnel (Qazigund side) 0700 hrs to 1200 hrs (subject to change depending on road condition) No Vehicle shall be allowed before and after cut off timings.
Subject to fair weather and better road conditions, HMVs shall be allowed from NAVYUG Tunnel (Qazigund side) towards Jammu after assessing the traffic situation on NH-44. TCU Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the HMVs.
SFs Convoy Movement
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/ traffic plan in view of traffic congestion on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. They may ply from Srinagar towards Jammu after confirming the status of NHW.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, only one way traffic (LMVs) from Kargil towards Srinagar shall be allowed on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road. These vehicles shall be allowed from Minamarg at 0600 hrs. upto 0830 hrs. No vehicle shall be allowed after cut off timing
MUGHAL ROAD/KISHTWAR-SINTHAN ROAD Mughal Road and
Kishtwar- Sinthan Road closed for vehicular movement by the Administration in view of snow accumulation
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048,9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396)
• Ramban (9419993745)
• Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road.