table of Contents
Join Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2023 Batch Online Form
Join Indian Coast Guard has released the advertisement of Assistant Commandant 01/2023 Batch Recruitment 2022 recruitment. Any candidate who wants to participate in this recruitment, fulfill the eligibility, they can apply online from 18 February 2022 to 28 February 2022. For complete information related to recruitment, apply online only after the advertisement is complete.
- Application Begin : 18/02/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/02/2022 upto 05:00 PM OnlyLast Date Complete Form : 28/02/2022
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Exam Date :Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST :0/-
- Pay the Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
- For General Duty: Candidates should Born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002(Both dates inclusive)
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Candidates should Born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Mechanical): Candidates should born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Candidates should born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Assistant Commandant – 01/2023 Batch|
|Cadre Name||Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|General Duty||50||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||12th Class, current /valid Commercial
Pilot Licence (CPL)
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||15|
How to Fill Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Online Form 2022
- Join Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2023 Batch Various Post Exam Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 18/02/2022 to 28/02/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Coast Guard Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Exam Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.