table of Contents
- 1 Govt Medical College Jammu Jobs 2022
- 1.1 posts name
- 1.2 FOR IN-SERVICE (PSC)/CANDIDATES:
- 1.3 FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN GoVT. SERVICE:
- 1.4 GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL CANDIDATESS:
- 1.5 THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED WITH ATTESTED COPIES OF THE EFOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/TESTIMONIALS:
- 1.6 IMPORTANT DATES
- 1.7 IMPORTANT LINK
Govt Medical College Jammu Jobs 2022
Applications are invited from PSC/ Non-PSC doctors for the tenure post of Registrars Demonstrators in the following disciplines of this college for a maximum period of three years as per SRO-25 of 2013 dated 28-01-2013. The said applications forms are available in the prescribed form from the office of the undersigned on production of Bank
Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only pledged to Principal Govt. Medical College, Jammu from J&K Bank only. This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon’ble Court of law:
Cardio Thoracic Anaesthesia
CD & TB
Medicine & its allied
Surgery & its allied
If any likely vacancy created shall be notified separately.
1. CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY: Incomplete application form(s) in any aspect or incomplete relevant documents submitted shall invite without rejection further communication.
FOR IN-SERVICE (PSC)/CANDIDATES:
a. For PSC Candidates:
1) The in-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
2) The in-service doctor shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only wit
permission of the Administrative Department as per circular No. 02-JK (HME) of 2020 dated 20-01-2020 read with Govt. Order No. 03-HME of 2019 dated 27-05-2019 For the purpose, they should route their application forms through the Administrative Department. No advance copy shall be entertained.
3) In case of selection, they will be allowed to join only after getting relieved from their Administrative Department.
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN GoVT. SERVICE:
2. The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Assistant Surgeon in the Health Department as per SRO-93 dated 15-04-2009 plus dearness allowance. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut-off date.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL CANDIDATESS:
1. QUALIFICATIONS: -Minimum MBBS, (MD, MS. will be preferred).
2. The doctors who were earlier appointed as Registrar/Demonstrator in any discipline in GMC, Jammu or any other Govt. Medical College within the U.T of J&K but had left services before completing their tenure need not apply.
3. The doctors who have already completed 3 years as Registrar /Demonstrator in need any discipline not apply and their application forms shall not be entertained.
4. Any appointee (Doctor) intending to leave the job shall have to provide one-month prior notice duly
forwarded by the concerned HoD or else the doctor shall have to deposit one month’s salary in this
5. No Experience certificate shall be issued before 2 years senior Registrar/ Demonstrator.
6. The tenure shall be terminated at any time if the work and conduct is found unsatisfactory or in case of
indiscipline / misconduct.
7. The Candidates who have completed their Registrarship in General Anaesthesia (Broad Speciality) are eligible
to apply for Registrar sthip in Cardio Thoracic Anaesthesia (Super Speciality Anaesthesia).
8. The vacancy position in each speciality is liable to increase or decrease and in case no vacancy is available in
any speciality due to any reason interview in that speciality shall not be conducted.
THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED WITH ATTESTED COPIES OF THE EFOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/TESTIMONIALS:
1.Attempt Certificate of 1, 2nd, Pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the concerned Universities.
2.MBBS, MD/MS Degree/Diploma in the concerned subject.
Internship completion certificate.
3. Service Certificate (cleartly indicating Rural Service if any) issued by the Director, Health Service, Jammu
/Srinagar in respect of in-service doctors.
4. Distinction/national Scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic Merit Certificate.
5. House Job Certificate (Jr. /Sr.) issued by the concerned Princlpal or equivalent recognized authority.
6. Professional Publications in a MCI permitted indexed standard Medical Journals, if any. 7. Date of Birth as per matriculation certificate (for Non-PSC candidates.) 9.
8. Affidavit duly attested by the 1st Class Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Registrarship/Demonstrator-ship /Sr. Residentship in the of U.T. J&K.
10. Domicile Certificate.
11. NoC from Administrative Department Health and Medical Education in case of in-service
12. NoC from the Head of the institution in case of Non-PSC candidate who are doing Registrar ship/Demonstrator ship within U.T. of J&K.
13. PSC Candidates if selected will be permitted to join after furnishing relieving from
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
The schedule for issue of forms and their receipt is as under:
1. Sale of Application Form : 13-04-2022 to 20-04-2022
2. Last date of receipt of Application Form : 30-04-2022
download notification click here
also check given link below