table of Contents
Govt Dental College Jammu Jobs Recruitment 2022.
Online application forms from the domicile of Union Territory of J&K are invited for the tenure post of Registrar, Tutor and Demonstrator in the below mentioned discipline of the College as per the relevant rules in vogue for an initial period of one (1) year, further extendable on yearly basis maximum upto three (3) years subject to satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD:
Name of the Post
01. Oral Medicine and Radiology Registrar : No. of Post 01
02. Oral Pathology Tutor 01 03 Public Health Dentistry Demonstrator : No. of Post 01
CLICK BELOW ON Image
The applicants are directed to visit the official website of this institution http://jobs.iggdcj.edu.in for completion/submission of their applications forms. The detailed instructions for filling up of online form and mode of payment is given in the link provided above. The link will be available from 20.10.2022 to 11.11.2022 upto 04:00 PM.
The In-service /PSC candidates needs to submit the application only through proper channel to the office of the Principal, Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental, Jammu latest by 11.11.2022 upto 04:00PM
Qualification:- Minimum qualification BDS (from the institution recognized by DCI). The candidate having Post graduate degree (MDS) in the concerned discipline mentioned above will be given preference in terms of Govt. Order No. 706-HME of 2007 dated 11.01.2007.
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
Incomplete application form(s) not attached with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further communication.
For In-service (PSC) candidates:-
- The In-service Dental Surgeon shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
- The In-service Dental Surgeon shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department viz.
- Health & Medical Education Department, J&K as per the policy/guidelines issued by the Govt. Order No. 164-HME of 2012 dated 02.03.2012 followed by Govt. Order No. 474-HME of 2014 dated 11.08.2014 for the purpose, they shall route their application forms through Administrative Department and ‘no advance copy shall be entertained”. The in-service candidate if selected shall be on deputation for three years as per SRO-75 dated 15.04.1993.
- For candidates who are not in Govt. Service (Non-PSC candidates). The Non-PSC candidates shall be engaged on Academic Arrangement Basis as per terms and conditions of S.0.364 dated 27.11.2020 and is entitled for salary as applicable under S.0-364 dated 27.11.2020.
- The maximum age of the candidate at the time of submission of application should be 50 years as per S.0-364 dated 27.11.2020.
General Condition of eligibility for all candidates:-
- The candidates who were earlier appointed as Registrar/ Tutor/ Demonstrator in Dental College/Medical College but have left the job before completing tenure need not to apply.
- Those candidates who have already completed their tenure as Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor in above discipline in Dental College/Medical College need not to apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
- The applications should be accompanied with an affidavit duly attested by the 1st Class Magistrate, declaring that the applicant has not done Registrarship/ Tutorship/ Demonstratorship earlier within or outside the UT (J&K) in above mentioned discipline. A passport size photograph should be pasted at the appropriate place on the application form.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Date of interview (Oral Medicine and Radiology)= 18.11.2022 at 11:00 AM
Date of interview (Oral Pathology) = 26.11.2022 at 11:00 AM
Date of interview (Public Health and Dentistry) = 15.12.2022 at 11:00 AM
INDIRA GANDHI GOVT. DENTAL COLLEGE JAMMU
Ph. 0191-2565630, 2564962, 2565588 (Fax) E-mail: [email protected] ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE
Employment News CLICK HERE