table of Contents
Parvaaz Scheme in jammu and Kashmir free coaching
Missionyouthjk JK GOVERNMENT Advertisement inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for availing free coaching for NEET(UG) & JEE Exam Under PARVAAZ Scheme of Mission Youth, J&K.
|TOTAL CANDIDATES SELECT||300|
|EXAM DATE||COMING SOON|
(2) Eligibility of parvaaz scheme free coaching
- . Qualification Criteria
The candidate should have cleared the 12th examination on or before the date of issue of this notification
- Family Income
Only the candidates having total gross family income from all sources not Exceeding F8.00 lakh per annum shall be eligible for free coaching under the Scheme.
- Domicile The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir
- Dropper Candidate The candidate should be a 12th dropper ie. Passed 12th standard, desirous of Appearing in NEET-UG/JEE examination in 2023 and should not have taken Admission in any regular undergraduate/diploma course.
IMPORTANT DATES OF PARVAAS Scheme free coaching
|DATE OF START OF ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION||18.09.202(10.00AM)
|LATE DATE OF APPLICATION Submission||30.09.2022 (10.00PM)
TENTATIVE NO. OF CANDIDATES TO BE PROVIDED FREE
The current advertisement shall be for selection to free Coaching Program for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) Exam and Joint Entrance Exam (VEE) conducted by National Testing Agency for admission to various undergraduate medical and engineering courses. The details of coaching program shall be as under:
- The coaching program shall be designed for dropper candidates and shall be conducted at institutes empaneled with Mission Youth.
- The candidates should be ready to move to the location of coaching institute allotted (Jammu/Srinagar).
- The coaching program shall be designed to improve required examination-based skills, clear concepts and make the candidates examination ready.
- The duration of course shall be 09-12 months.
- Weekly Practice Tests/Assessment Tests/Mock Test/Test Series etc. shall be part of the program.
- The duration and plan of the coaching program shall be based on the syllabus, difficulty level and scheme of exam.
- Candidates shall have to ensure a minimum of 90% attendance during the coaching program.
- Candidates who remain unauthorized absent as per norms shall be liable to recovery of coaching fee along with 10% penal interest.
- Boarding and Lodging shall be managed by the candidates on their own and shall not constitute as part of the program.
How to Apply PARVAAZ Scheme step by step
The selection procedure and application process shall be as under:
- For applying under PARVAAZ scheme, the candidate shall go the portal of Mission Youth (https://missionyouthjk.in/) and click on Apply for PARVAAZ Scheme (NEET UG/JEE Coaching) under the Notification Section.
- The candidate shall upload the recent passport size picture in jpeg/jpg format
- Then candidate shall fll up the details in the form. For doing so, the candidate shall
keep scanned copies of the following document handy:
- Mark Sheet 12th Standard
- Mark Sheet 10th Standard
- Photo-ID Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- The candidate shall accept the undertaking before submission of form.
- Application Number shall be issued at the end of application submission.
Candidates are advised to preserve the same for future reference.
- No editing shall be allowed once form is submitted. So, candidates are advisedto exercise due caution at the time of form filling
IMPORTANT LINKS BELOW
APPLY ONLINE : CLICK HERE
NOTIFICATION : CLICK HERE
WEBSITE : CLICK HERE