table of Contents
Central University of Jammu recruitment 2022 Enumerator posts.
Central University Jammu recruitment: Applications are invited from Indian nationals to work as Enumerators for 3rd party physical verification of units established under the J&K Rural Employment Generation Programme (JKREGP) and implemented by the Jammu and Kashmir Khadi Village Industry Board (JK KVIB)
- Name of Position: Enumerator
- No. of Positions: 02 (Two)
- Remuneration: ₹ 21000 per month
- Duration: One month (Position is co-terminus with the project)
- Qualification/Eligibility: MA in Social Sciences
- Desirable: Experience in field survey Application
The application in the prescribed format along with qualification documents (10th and M.A marks certificate and experience certificate if any) should be sent only through Email to [email protected] within 7 days of issuance of advertisement. Interview: Interview time, date, and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through the mail.
Candidates interested in attending the interview shall bring the following documents:
- 1. Application form (duly signed)
- 2. All eligibility documents (in original)
- 3. Two photographs
The selection of the candidates shall be provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria and verification of the original documents.
- Dr. G. Durga Rao, Sr. Assistant Professor, Department of Public Policy and Public Administration, Central University of Jammu.
- Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final in the selection of eligible candidates.