table of Contents
BSF Job Recruitment 2022, 323 Posts, Check eligibility and apply here BSF Job Recruitment 2022:
Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India invited online applications from eligible Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable posts.
For General/OBC/EWS: Rs.100/- –
For SC/ST/Ex-S: Nil
Applicants can pay the examination fee through Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, OR E-Challan.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: August 08, 2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: September 06, 2022
Vacancy details of BSF Job Recruitment 2022:
- Head Constable (HC): 312 Posts Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): 11 Posts Pay Scale: Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
Eligibility Criteria For BSF Jobs 2022
Head Constable (HC Ministerial): Candidates must have done a 10+2 Intermediate exam on any recognized board in India. Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI Stenographer): Candidates must have done a 10+2 Intermediate exam in any recognized board in India with the Shorthand/typing Skill Test.
The age limit of the candidate should be between 18 years to 25 years of age.
The selection process includes Written Exams, Skill tests, Checking of Testimonials /documents, Measurement of Physical Standard (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination.
How to apply?
- 1. Visit the BSF official website rectt.bsf.gov.in.
- . Click on the ‘Apply Here’ link available next to the advertisement for Recruitment to the posts of ASI and HC.
- Fill out the relevant fields of the online application form and upload all essential documents.
- . After submission of the application form takes a printout of the application for future use.
NOTE: Stay connect with JKUpdate.in click on bell icon right side on the bottom for free job alert on your phone.
Apply Online: click here
Notification: click here
Official Website: click here